By signing up for an iDesignFolio.com (also referred as iDesignFolio) Account (as defined in Section 2) or by using any iDesignFolio Services (as defined below), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service").
The services offered by iDesignFolio under the Terms of Service include services to help you setup your own Website and sell goods and services to buyers, whether online ("Online Services"), in person, or both. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.idesignfolio.com/legal/terms_of_service. iDesignFolio reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the iDesignFolio Website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. and if you do not accept such amendments, you must cease using the Services.
1. Description of Services
- Create a Website
- iDesignFolio "Create a Website" services aims to provide professional Website and digital marketing services to customers at budget-friendly prices. Our service includes (Premium Website Templates, Domain, Hosting, Domain Emails, SSL Security, Monthly Marketing Banners, Google Business Listing, Monthly Analytics and Reports, SEO Basic, Integrated Live Chat )
- Hire an Expert
- Schedule an Expert (a) Schedule a desired expert according to the services (eg. logo design, creative content writing, application development etc.) based on feasibility of your time and date. You can work / consult with an Expert by establishing a constant connection with the desired expert using 3rd party application link provided by the expert at iDesignFolio.
- Request a Quote (a) If you are a subscribed user and you already have an active subscription, you can request a quote from our Website at iDesignFolio to get an estimated quotation with time and cost required to achieve your desired goals / requirements.
2. Subscription Policy / Account Terms
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a iDesignFolio account ("Account") by providing your full legal name, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. iDesignFolio may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You must be the older of: 18 years, or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use the Services to open an Account.
- You confirm that you are receiving any Services provided by iDesignFolio for the purposes of carrying on a business and recreational activity and not for any personal, household or family purposes.
- You acknowledge that iDesignFolio will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. iDesignFolio cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, may result in an immediate termination of your Services.
3. General Conditions
- Technical Assist in respect of the Services is only provided to iDesignFolio Users.
- You acknowledge and agree that iDesignFolio may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on iDesignFolio's Website, available at https://www.idesignfolio.com/legal/terms_of_service and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to iDesignFolio's Website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the iDesignFolio Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in India. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]
4. Website Templates
- Website Template from templates page at iDesignFolio (https://www.idesignfolio.com/templates) is meant for preview purpose only. You are not permitted to download, transfer or sell any templates or templated related features or information from iDesignFolio Website.
- You may establish the appearance of your Website with a Website-ready design template from https://www.idesignfolio.com/templates after you purchase a subscription. If you select a Template, you are licensed to use it for a single Website only. Transfering a Template to a second Website subscription is not applicable. You are not permitted to transfer or sell a Template to any other person's Website on iDesignFolio or elsewhere. iDesignFolio gives no assurance that a particular Template will remain available for additional projects or Websites or subscriptions.
5. Subscription Policy
- You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription and any other applicable fees included.
- Additional One-time Setup fees is only applicable when you create a new subscription or you transfer the Website to a different domain.
- Your subscription fees at iDesignFolio is applicable for refund on certain conditions. Please read the Refund Policy for more details.
6. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the iDesignFolio Service or during Expert's Assist. All Materials you upload or share with iDesignFolio remains yours.
- By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other Internet users to view the Materials you post publicly to your Website; (b) to allow iDesignFolio to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and (c) that iDesignFolio can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its Service, although iDesignFolio is not obligated to do so.
- You retain ownership over all Materials that you upload to the Website; however, by making your Website public, you agree to allow others to view Materials that you post publicly to your Website. You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations.
- iDesignFolio shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your Website to promote the Service.
7. Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel your subscription at anytime within your subscription period, or after your subscription ends. Your may further renew your subscription within 30 days of cancellation period to gain further access to your godaddy Website
8. Refund Policy
- Services purchased from iDesignFolio.com may be refunded only if cancelled within the refund period specified below in this policy. Please see below for refund terms applicable to such products.
- Subscription based refunds are only applicable in case of (a) Failure in delivering the selected Website Template Design (b) Failure in purchasing or renewal of the domain established during purchase of your subscription. (c) If an Expert Service has already been performed but does not meet your requirements mentioned initially.
- Subscription based refunds are not applicable in case of (a)Request to change of Template for a Website subscription. (b)Beyond 30 days from the purchase date of any subscription.
- Expert Assist based refunds are not applicable in case of (a) Completion of proposed expert assist hours. (b) after 30 days of expert assist.